Welcome to Piperton!
A quiet rural city in the early stages of dramatic growth!
1. We're on the leading edge of the Poplar Avenue growth corridor leading from Memphis to Germantown, to Collierville, and now Piperton!
2. A new Piperton Hills development including a new town center, schools, and over 4000 residences ranging in price from under $200K to over $1 million currently underway.
3. Norfolk Southern inter-modal rail yard scheduled for completion in 2012.
4. I-385 from HWY 57 to Macon Rd due for completion in 2012.
5. Construction is scheduled to begin soon on I-269 heading south out of Piperton. I-269 is part of the Federal Interstate Highway project to increase interstate and International commerce from Canada down to the Louisiana and Texas gulf coast and on to Mexico.
On The Map
Quick FactsPiperton TN
Preparing for growth!
15 mile Radius:
Median age 36.4
Avg home value
Property Tax Rates:
Fayette county 1.48